BARRETT FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINER IN WORTHING – THE PATH TO A HEALTHIER & HAPPIER YOU!
Barrett Fitness has been set-up to help encourage people to understand the benefits of complete health, developing a healthy body, mind and spirit to promote a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Health is not just physical; the emotional and spiritual well-being of a person is just as important!
Diet, exercise, and mental and spiritual well-being play a massive part in fighting off illness, disease, and neurological disorders. After years of dedicated research and practice, I have put together this unique program and dedicate my time to help people in all aspects of their lives.
I provide private personal training which has been designed to improve cardio capabilities, strength, coordination and balance as well as confidence and self-esteem.
As a Personal Trainer I offer 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 Personal Training in various forms of fitness, strength, flexibility and overall health improvement. Personal training is ideal for those who need an individually focused training program, those who need extra focus or training or even those who may not yet have the confidence to be part of a group class.
What is a personal trainer, you ask? Depending on their approach and demeanour, personal trainers are part-coach, part-mentor, part-friend and even part-drill instructor at times. What remains constant is their goal, which is to oversee an individual’s fitness program in a fitness facility or private setting.
These private 1-1 sessions are ideal for anyone who requires 100% focus on their goals. You can also bring your partner or a friend if you both want to achieve similar results and encourage each other to push the boundaries to your personal goals.
PERSONAL TRAINING IN WORTHING
Private 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 training is available to focus on any particular development you require. The benefits of using a personal trainer include:-
- Personal trainers want to help people pursue or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal trainers want to educate people about the many ways to engage in physical exercise and healthy living.
- Personal trainers want to help people achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
- The ability to successfully assess and screen their clients, both initially and progressively.
- The ability to design health, wellness, and physical fitness programs that are tailored to their clients’ specific needs, wants, and goals.
- The ability to execute fitness programs that are both safe and effective.
- A thorough understanding of cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercise
- A dedication to personal and professional integrity.
- Having and maintaining a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and fundamental principles of exercise science.
- An ability to design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the individual, apparently healthy client, in a safe and effective way.
- An understanding for the need and importance of screening and client assessment; proficiency in conducting these evaluations initially and progressively.
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise.
- An ability to motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health.
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice.
- A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development with regard to personal health, fitness and mental capacity.
- Personal trainers have a love of fitness, and it shows. Their focus on a healthy lifestyle, a commitment to a fit physique, and a desire to share their passion with others is apparent, which allows them to serve as positive role models for the exercise challenged or for those who want to take their fitness to the next level.
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS IN WORTHING
Personal Training sessions are available in block bookings to allow focused training and scheduled, regular intervals so you can gain the most benefit from your training sessions.
The initial introduction session is a one off, this will then be followed by a training package of your choice from 4, 8 or 12 training sessions.
36 hour cancellation policy required and non refundable for the session missed. All bookings are non refundable after booking.
1-2-1 Personal Training Pricing
1 50 minute session – £35.00
4 50 minute sessions (1 session per week) – £130.00 4
8 50 minute sessions (2 sessions per week) – £240.00
12 50 minute sessions (3 sessions per week) – £330.00
1 50 minute session – £50.00
4 50 minute sessions (1 sessions per week) – £180.00
8 50 minute sessions (2 sessions per week) – £320.00
12 50 minute sessions (3 sessions per week) – £420.00
Personal Training Sessions are also available to be taken online.
I also specialise in a wide range of remedial and holistic treatments such as Deep tissue massage, Indian head, reiki, reflexology and so much more.
OPTIMUM RECOVERY FROM PHYSICAL EXERCISE!
Physically pushing your body can result in stiffness and painful muscles but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer!
Looking after your muscles, ligaments and tendons following a good physical workout (and at any time between) can help ease the effects of physical activity, improve the recovery time and help prepare your body better for physical exertion, improving flexibility and suppleness.
On top of the physical benefits of all these massage and holistic treatments is to help to relax the body and mind, relieving physical and emotional stress and tension and allowing you to mentally switch off.
Facebook page – Barrett Fitness