BARRETT FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINER IN WORTHING – THE PATH TO A HEALTHIER & HAPPIER YOU!
Barrett Fitness has been set-up to help encourage people to understand the benefits of complete health, developing a healthy body, mind and spirit to promote a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Health is not just physical; the emotional and spiritual well-being of a person is just as important!
Diet, exercise, and mental and spiritual well-being play a massive part in fighting off illness, disease, and neurological disorders. After years of dedicated research and practice, I have put together this unique program and dedicate my time to help people in all aspects of their lives.
I provide private personal training which has been designed to improve cardio capabilities, strength, coordination and balance as well as confidence and self-esteem.
As a Personal Trainer I offer 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 Personal Training in various forms of fitness, strength, flexibility and overall health improvement. Personal training is ideal for those who need an individually focused training program, those who need extra focus or training or even those who may not yet have the confidence to be part of a group class.
What is a personal trainer, you ask? Depending on their approach and demeanour, personal trainers are part-coach, part-mentor, part-friend and even part-drill instructor at times. What remains constant is their goal, which is to oversee an individual’s fitness program in a fitness facility or private setting.
These private 1-1 sessions are ideal for anyone who requires 100% focus on their goals. You can also bring your partner or a friend if you both want to achieve similar results and encourage each other to push the boundaries to your personal goals.
PERSONAL TRAINING IN WORTHING
Private 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 training is available to focus on any particular development you require. The benefits of using a personal trainer include:-
- Personal trainers want to help people pursue or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal trainers want to educate people about the many ways to engage in physical exercise and healthy living.
- Personal trainers want to help people achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
- The ability to successfully assess and screen their clients, both initially and progressively.
- The ability to design health, wellness, and physical fitness programs that are tailored to their clients’ specific needs, wants, and goals.
- The ability to execute fitness programs that are both safe and effective.
- A thorough understanding of cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercise
- A dedication to personal and professional integrity.
- Having and