Laroma Therapies Offers The Best Baby & Me Massage Courses In Worthing!
Learn How To Massage Your Baby – A Rewarding Experience For You Both
Touch is a baby’s most important way of communicating with their parents/carers and the way in which they are held and nurtured has a profound effect on their nature and wellbeing. Premature babies and those who have had a traumatic birth respond particularly well to touch and it is vital to establishing a bond.
It is thought that babies who receive regular massage are able to feed and sleep easier as they feel safe and secure.
Massaging your baby has also been seen to alleviate post-natal depression as it provides a positive interaction during what can be a sensitive and difficult time for mum.
We have put together a 1-2-1 massage class to teach you how to massage your baby and establish a close bond so that all the wonderful benefits of touch can be explored in a warm, calm and relaxing environment.
In order for you to gain the most out of your time there are some general principles that we ask you to be aware of:-
- Your baby needs to have had their 6 week check.
- A patch test using the massage oil will need to be carried out 24 hours prior to the course starting. We use grapeseed oil which is a pure and gentle oil that is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Please make sure your baby has not been fed for about an hour before.
- Please also try to have your baby awake when you bring them in, rather than waking them up here.
- You will need to bring a changing mat, towel and blanket to the course.
Please book early to avoid disappointment as demand is high and spaces are limited.
One-to-one massage classes will be £30 (payable upon booking) per 30 minute session.
To book your appointment for your Baby & Me Massage Course, call Laroma on 01903 201104.