Laroma Therapies Has The Best Personal Trainer In Worthing
We are pleased and proud to have Jamie Barrett, an experienced, qualified personal trainer, as part of the team here at Laroma Therapies offering Personal Training in Worthing.
What is a personal trainer, you ask? Depending on their approach and demeanor, personal trainers are part-coach, part-mentor, part-friend and even part-drill instructor at times. What remains constant is their goal, which is to oversee an individual’s fitness program in a fitness facility or private setting.
Personal trainers have a love of fitness, and it shows. Their focus on a healthy lifestyle, a commitment to a fit physique, and a desire to share their passion with others is apparent, which allows them to serve as positive role models for the exercise challenged or for those who want to take their fitness to the next level.
The benefits of using a personal trainer include:-
- Personal trainers want to help people pursue or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal trainers want to educate people about the many ways to engage in physical exercise and healthy living.
- Personal trainers want to help people achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
- The ability to successfully assess and screen their clients, both initially and progressively.
- The ability to design health, wellness, and physical fitness programs that are tailored to their clients’ specific needs, wants, and goals.
- The ability to execute fitness programs that are both safe and effective.
- A thorough understanding of cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercise
- A dedication to personal and professional integrity.
- Having and maintaining a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and fundamental principles of exercise science.
- An ability to design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the individual, apparently healthy client, in a safe and effective way.
- An understanding for the need and importance of screening and client assessment; proficiency in conducting these evaluations initially and progressively.
- A desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise.
- An ability to motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health.
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice.
- A dedication to self-improvement, self-awareness, continuous learning, personal growth and development with regard to personal health, fitness and mental capacity.
If you would like to improve your health and fitness or have specific goals you would like to achieve and are interested in exploring the option of personal training, please contact me for more information.
To book your appointment for Personal Training in Worthing, call Laroma Therapies on 01903 201104.